We are so excited that you can help us celebrate Mary Ann Olson's 80th birthday.  Even if you can't be there in person, please leave a comment for her below.  A great memory you have, a funny moment you shared, a character trait about her you appreciate, or anything you want to share. Make sure you include your name!

Comments

  1. Mary Ann (Deloria) MeinzMay 20, 2024 at 12:07 PM

    JUST THE BEST! (closest gal I ever had to a SISTER) What I LOVE about Mary Ann (MIM) is....EVERYTHING!! we have known each other since.....BIRTH....and where did these 80 years go? Next door neighbors, play in the cedars friends, sleep overs, NEOPOLITAN ice cream dates, school, so proud of you becoming an RN which was such wonderful and perfect career for you with your heart of gold and sincere empathy and kindness to go along with your degree. In your wedding, well, that was the biggest HONOR ever....and, the stories go on and on and although we live thousands of miles apart 8 decades later, I loved you then and I love you still. Wishing you the most amazing Birthday celebration MIM.....I only wish I could be there with you, but, I will be holding your hand and smiling as we wish you many more HAPPY BIRTHDAY'S.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, where do I begin?! I am so THANKFUL for you Mary Ann! Through good times and hard times, you are always there. With a calm spirit and uplifting words, with truth and love. You are truly irreplaceable! Enjoy your, well deserved, birthday celebration! I miss you! ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mary Ann
    Happy 80th… Good job!

    Proverb 27:2 says, “Let someone else praise you, and not your own mouth.
    an outsider, and not your own lips.” Well, here is my opportunity!

    I thank our God, he has placed you as a friend in my life, my heart jumps with gladness and joy each time I see you!

    Thank you for being a beacon of God’s love, a light in the darkness an encouragement to be a good soldier. Standing firm, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist. with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace, and always ready with the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.

    Thank you for being a messenger of “God’s hand of correction” when I needed it. Telling me, “Bernie, God’s people don’t act or talk this way” from a love that is not our own but comes from the Spirit of God!

    Thank you for the overflowing basket of the “fruits of the Spirit” you joyfully carry and share. The love, the kindness, the, patience, the forgiveness… that can only be found with someone who truly loves, seeks and fears our God!

    I hope you will enjoy this day and many more and cannot come up with a better Birthday wish than what Paul prayed for the Ephesian’s.

    Eph 3:18 I pray that you, “may have power, together with all the Lord’s holy people, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, and to know this love that surpasses knowledge—that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God.”

    With Love your brother in Christ, Bernie Newman

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Aunt Mim, Even though I wasn't in the family anymore you have treated me wonderfully. All your thoughts and prayers for Dan are so appreciated. You are such a wonderful person and I feel blessed to been a part of your life. May you have a very blessed birthday and any more to come. I have loved knowing you. Happy Birthday, love Elaine and Dan LaTulip

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment